Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Back at It again

Wow has this month flown by. I remember thinking at the beginning of the month hey I have a sermon coming up. Now it is this next Sunday. I am so totally not ready for it. This next Sunday is Pentecost, so that is always cool. However it is the first Sunday of the month so that means that it is communion Sunday, so that makes my time shorter so I am down to 15 Min now. On top of communion there is also a conformation (second part of 2 part baptism) going on in the same service, so now I am down to like 7 min depending on who does the confirmation, I may be down to about 5 :) oh well what can you do right. I have always been a man of few words so I will do my best in trying to consolidate my thoughts into a 5 min talk, and hope that the congregation will follow what I am saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home