Friday, June 02, 2006

Up Front

I am scheduled to give the communion message, on Sunday but I don't know if I am in the proper mindset to do that. I have been doing a ton of reading lately as you might know if you can find me on myspace and I have a bunch of questions that I thought it might be interesting to do a talk all based on questions. So I started writing some of them out and it got to a point where I was reading them to myself and I felt that this isn't appropriate at this time. This will scare too many people, and as I said we are having a confirmation on Sunday as well so probably not a good idea to scare a new member with some questions that really don't have any good answers at least not for our congregation. Oh well, so back to the drawing board for that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home